Change a life in the GTA and make a donation to assist hundreds of individuals, mostly women & children, who have been innocent victims of abuse, and are in desperate need this Christmas.
You’ll help provide them with gift cards, clothing, toys, bedding, referral for counseling and shelters, furniture and the basic necessities in life. Your support over the years has helped raise over 11 million dollars in cash and product for Abuse Hurts, and has touched almost 2 million people in distress who are suffering from some form of abuse.
Stay tuned to Q107 throughout the campaign to hear how your support has helped the lives of others.
This year, IBEW Local 353 will be matching listener donations up to $20,000.00. Here’s how you can make a cash donation for this holiday season:
- To make a tax deductible charitable donation, please call 1-800-379-8858 from 6am until 7pm daily.
- You can donate online 24/7 by clicking here.
- You or your company can sponsor a family by holding a donation drive and encourage people to make a cash donation. Contact Ellen Campbell
- Donate your old car through the Abuse Hurts Vehicle Donation Program.
- Donate an item or service to the amazing online auction.